That's awesomeness writen all over it!! That looked like fun! We miss you guys soo much!! I luv luv luv your blog background! Brooklyn and Teigen are getting soo big!Its maddie... Im on my moms blog thing while shes in CO with Kim and the new baby...i am going by myself on the airplane (to CO) on Thursday after school, because its a 1/2 day at school... give everybody our hugs and kisses!!! see ya in june!!! <3
Hey, Great pics. The kids are getting so big and cuter everytime I see pictures of them. Looks like it was a little foggy, but you still had a fun time. I'm so glad you were able to go. Love, April
Hey, the kids are getting so big and cuter and cuter. Looks like it was a little foggy one day, but neat picture of the Golden Gate. I'm glad you were able to go and that you had such a nice time. Love, April
4 comments:
That's awesomeness writen all over it!! That looked like fun! We miss you guys soo much!! I luv luv luv your blog background! Brooklyn and Teigen are getting soo big!Its maddie... Im on my moms blog thing while shes in CO with Kim and the new baby...i am going by myself on the airplane (to CO) on Thursday after school, because its a 1/2 day at school... give everybody our hugs and kisses!!! see ya in june!!! <3
Hey, Great pics. The kids are getting so big and cuter everytime I see pictures of them. Looks like it was a little foggy, but you still had a fun time. I'm so glad you were able to go.
Love, April
Hey, the kids are getting so big and cuter and cuter. Looks like it was a little foggy one day, but neat picture of the Golden Gate. I'm glad you were able to go and that you had such a nice time.
Love, April
P.S.
I love the new background. The colors and bunny are really cute!
Post a Comment